Just as the announcer at the end of the 1960s live action Batman television show would say, “Tune in tomorrow. Same Bat-Time, Same-Bat Channel,” –that suggestion, applied today in your life, can actually help you tremendously. When you set a regular time to connect with your Divine Team – your Angels, Spirit Guides, Loving Beings of Light and Source – you create stronger reception to the channel in which you can tune in and more easily receive Higher Guidance. By creating a routine and repeating it at the same time each day, you are establishing a space of support for yourself. This helps create a positive tone for your day and puts you in Divine Connection and personal relationship with your Divine Team.
How do you create a regular ‘episode’ with your Angels and Divine Team?
- Set aside a predetermined amount of time. In the beginning it may be 5-10 minutes. Drop any expectations you have to set aside a long time to connect. It doesn’t matter how much time you commit, just that you do. That may mean getting up a few minutes earlier each day or taking time out of your schedule during lunch or before bedtime. The time may seem small, but the rewards are great.
- Find a place where you will be undisturbed. Perhaps you have a whole room, a corner of a room, a patio, garden or even a closet. It doesn’t have to be big, it just needs to be a spot in which you can rest and relax.
- Decide how you will spend your time. Will you meditate, read an inspirational message, pray, chant, sing, write, walk? Will it be a combination of some of these or other activities? Allow yourself to be spontaneous and each moment to unfold organically. Give yourself permission to create a ritual that feels good to you.
- Mark this as your sacred time and commit to it each day. Begin today.
- Notice how you feel and celebrate the connection you are building.
By the time you have completed your routine, you will have given yourself a sacred gift. This will anchor you in the Divine. You will be ready to tackle the day that awaits with renewed energy and insight.