What Does Batman and Connecting with the Divine Have in Common?
Just as the announcer at the end of the 1960s live action Batman television show would say, “Tune in tomorrow. Same Bat-Time, Same-Bat Channel,” –that suggestion, applied today in your life, can actually help you tremendously. When you set a regular time to connect with your Divine Team – your Angels, Spirit Guides, Loving Beings of Light and Source – you create stronger reception to the channel in which you can tune in and more easily receive Higher Guidance. By creating a routine and repeating it at the same time each day, you are establishing a space of support for yourself. This helps create a positive tone for your day and puts you in Divine Connection and personal relationship with your Divine Team.
How do you create a regular ‘episode’ with your Angels and Divine Team?
- Set aside a predetermined amount of time. In the beginning it may be 5-10 minutes. Drop any expectations you have to set aside a long time to connect. It doesn’t matter how much time you commit, just that you do. That may mean getting up a few minutes earlier each day or taking time out of your schedule during lunch or before bedtime. The time may seem small, but the rewards are great.
- Find a place where you will be undisturbed. Perhaps you have a whole room, a corner of a room, a patio, garden or even a closet. It doesn’t have to be big, it just needs to be a spot in which you can rest and relax.
- Decide how you will spend your time. Will you meditate, read an inspirational message, pray, chant, sing, write, walk? Will it be a combination of some of these or other activities? Allow yourself to be spontaneous and each moment to unfold organically. Give yourself permission to create a ritual that feels good to you.
- Mark this as your sacred time and commit to it each day. Begin today.
- Notice how you feel and celebrate the connection you are building.
By the time you have completed your routine, you will have given yourself a sacred gift. This will anchor you in the Divine. You will be ready to tackle the day that awaits with renewed energy and insight.